Kiara defends Karan Johar on nepotism debat

 Kiara defends Karan Johar on nepotism debat




Kiara who got a big break in Karan Johar's short film Lust Stories along with Vicky Kaushal spoke about how she was rejected by saying she is nobody and it was Karan who gave her the break without being lobbied by anyone else. Recalling her initial days Kiara mentioned how Karan Johar and designer Manisha Malhotra stood by her and believed her. These are people who are supremely successful, but they didn’t have that apprehension, they didn’t come to me only because I was successful, she told Film Companion. She further added how she was considered nobody and it was them who believed her, At that point, there was this thing, and Manish is one of those people who never looked at it like that. He never looked at it like, ‘I’ll give somebody something because they’re successful. Even Karan. I know he gets so much hate for nepotism and all of that, but he took me when I was a nobody, and nobody told him to.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post